OMG THAT WAS SOOOO WERID!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
something strange happened on my cousin's tama.about a year ago she left her tama in her pants pocket and it went in the washing machine and when the she got it back half the screen was blank.not long after the battery died. today for the first time since then i took the battery out of mine and put it in hers half the screen was still missing and she had 70000 points she had less points when the battery died.i went to the shop and everything was free and they were selling a SNAKE!!!!!!! i got it to see what would happen and it was in the meal sections not the items and gave it to him to see what would happen AND HE ATE THE SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i felt like screaming then i took the battery out of hers and put it back in mine my tama was fine thank heaven!!!!!!!!!PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN IM GONNA BE UP ALL NIGHT IF I DONT KNOW SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First take a deep breath....good. now calm down. Good.

It was probably the washing machine took such a load on it. She might have to get a new tama. But I recomend not to connect with the broken one...

lol..... It's like you connect with it so you go over to her house and give her a snake and your tama laughs evilly but then her tama eats it lol

oh stop that! that is impossible!... i think..

maybe the tamagotchi went crazy or the snake was a hidden item that was rare or probally i was trying to say pizza or something and it accidentaly made that thing became a snake simple! :huh:

you will get used to horror moments. :)

excuseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me but it is possible and i was up till 1 in the morning tamagotchi fanatic :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :( :angry: :angry: :angry: it was not fun :( :( :( :( i need to know how this could happen plus it was a BABY im sorry but why would i put a lie on the internet??plus i have no proof but it is true im not lieing but i wish it wasnt true :( :( :( :( :(

maybe it's glitch...just take the batterie out and put it back in, most of the glitches should be gone...(and don't forget to press download!!!!!!!!)

….oooO…………..

…..(….)…Oooo…

……)../…..(….)….

…..(_/…….)../…..

…………....(_/…….

… I WAS …………

………. HERE ……

The water in the washing machine must of got into the hard drive and made it weird messin with it and all.

did it say 'snake' underneath it when you went to 'items'?if it didnt, then it wasn't a snake if it did say 'snake'...GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :) :lol: :) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
we all know it was because of the soap and water :furawatchi: :p :wub:

we all know it was because of the soap and water :D ;) :D

Okay: now I am quoting myself here, lil tama. See the bold part.... WE DON'T ALL KNOW IT OKAY?????? new guy to tama might!
:angry: :angry: Thanks alot for ruining the fun, no offense I think we all know it was because of the soap and water We were just having some fun thinking of other things that might happen or maybe giving other ideas on how to fix it

Here are some examples I will also quote:

The water in the washing machine must of got into the hard drive and made it weird messin with it and all.
by taurenking, thank you for putting it in a nice way.
oh stop that! that is impossible!... i think..maybe the tamagotchi went crazy or the snake was a hidden item that was rare or probally i was trying to say pizza or something and it accidentaly made that thing became a snake simple! 

you will get used to horror moments. 
by fanatic, a weird idea and some weirdness lol
It was probably the washing machine took such a load on it. She might have to get a new tama. But I recomend not to connect with the broken one...
by deer, the same explination in a nicer form and nice suggestion
Do you get wat I am saying, not trying to be mean :wacko: or be a wack but...... please don't enable rudness that just really really bothered me.

Thank you!

^_^ liltama :p

thats how my tama got the name glitch (it went back! huzzah!) :huh:

Anyways, it ate a SNAKE? ew... all snaky... and gross... *shudder*... Um... so much for dinner... *gag*

once me and my sister were sleeping over at our step-sister's house. Unfortunately, my sister got car sick, as she oh so often does, and barfed all over her pants. I am, i admit, scared of the dark. I get claustrophobic (I fell like the walls are going to smoosh me and I panic) in pitch-black darkness. so we had brought a night light in my sisters back pocket. We forgot to take it out before my sister changed into some extra pajama pants. so, when bed time came, I panicked. where was the night light?!? in her pants pocket. where were her pants?!? in the washer.

The night light has not worked since.

Washing machines are awfully tough on electronic stuff. water can be fixed by drying out your tama, detergent cant. It gets caught in it and dries into a crusty thing, along with the fact that it might eat away at things, like wires or resistors. sorry, i dont know what to do about your friends tama... she might have to get another one.

lol..... It's like you connect with it so you go over to her house and give her a snake and your tama laughs evilly but then her tama eats it lol
HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so funny!!!! that would be scary and cool at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is your friends better?????? don't connect with it until your freinds is better

Quote:HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so funny!!!! that would be scary and cool at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is your friends better?????? don't connect with it until your freinds is better

LOL I NO!!!!!!!

I would want to connect stupidly because it would be testing

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

thank you all for helping me with ideas you all were great comforts. iluniss your story was funny and cheered me up. thank you.liltama you are my favorite you were a great comfort and i have seen other posts by you and you are great keep on posting!!!Wine deer thank you for being the first to reply and being so kind.thank you all and keep on posting!!!!!!

-kupatchithelover

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Um....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! that is scary :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

One time a girl's teacher took her tama away from her.he dropped it and....half of the screen wen black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back