OMG! the V3 boombox explodes becus...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

omallyally11

Reaction score
OMG!!!

Everyone says how their boombox blows up when you play the cd in ther.

*WELL,* its not a cd!!! It's a record!!!! In my shop I saw an old record player for sale!!

The "CD" was so dirty because it was supposed to be dust!! It's not a CD, it's a record!!!

Hope this helps!!!

It was shocking to me! I gasped when I figured it out!

~*Ally*~

?
Whats so shocking about it?
It *is* so shocking because all the boomboxes are exploding and no one knew why!

*That's* why it's so *shocking*!

TamaQueen 12694,

You're welcome!

:angry: ~*Ally*~ :eek:

Wait so those "CD's" on the shelf in The Tama Beat are really records?? :angry: .
Hmm... I always thought they were cds too. When i went to www.tamatown.com, I played one of the games in The Tama Beat Shop, and i won a password to get a rare cd. Plus on sale they have a "Music Disc" so I guess it could be a record or a cd.

1) Go to tamatown

2) Go into the mall

3) Go into the shop The Tama Beat

4)Click on the Cd with the plant tama on it next to the turn tables.

5)Play the game and win a Rare CD password

Yeah. In tamatown there is a record player on the shelf too. I think it's a greenish color.

You can tell the cd from the record because the record has that dust all over it.

Thanks, John Patrick!

Ally

if it's a record, why do they call it a "disc"???
radioactiveheat,

Anything like a disc is a disc. A record isn't nessecarily not a disc. Besides, the cd's come in little packages. Haven't you gotten one from Tamatown? They come in a little case, just like cd's.

:angry: ~*Ally*~ :huh:

i got a cd,used it on my boombox,it worked,then did without cd,tehn again with cd and then exploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back