OMG....THIS IS BAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your mom.

I play clarinet, and I know fer sure that you can't fix that.

Or get two replacements from your director. I got to replace my mouthpiece one time from my band director for only $23.00.

And a note: Clarinets do cost a lot of money. I've had mine for nine months and I'm still paying it off.

Trust me. If you don't tell her now, she'll find out later.

If you just tell it that it broke and you don't know how it broke, I'm sure she'll understand. But if you try and cover it up, she WILL find out, and you might get in trouble for trying to cover it all up.

If you don't tell, she'll get mad. Trust me. Just exaggerate so you're sure it won't look like it's your fault. Which it isn't. But I would just in case.. :mametchi:

Matchy :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, excuuuuuse me. We are not morons. You are just rude. I understand clarinets aren't toys, but 500 dolllars is a little high. Anyway, hope you get it fixed.
Not really. Instruments cost a lot. Clarinets and flutes I believe to be on the cheap side.

A saxaphone costs what, 700?

My flute cost 500ish but I've heard the price of silver has been raised so it's more 600.

Music is a cruel industry.

You should tell her ASAP. That way, you'll have a clarinet during practice. You probably won't be able to get a new one right away (since clarinets are very expensive instruments), so see if you can rent one for a while at your local music shop until your family has enough for a new one.

And a note: Clarinets do cost a lot of money. I've had mine for nine months and I'm still paying it off.
Same Here, Im Still Paying My Clarinet Off. XD

My Clarinet was A Rental Though,

Probably. Instruments are usually very expensive. Mine was like $670 or something.

Just tell your mom it's much better than having her find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
you people are morons..
WELL OFCOURSE it was 528 dollars, Clarinets aren't plastic toys that you buy at wal-mart. They are very good.
We're not morons, we just don't know certain things.

Do what people here tell you to do, tell your mom. She won't get mad, it was just an accident. It's pretty silly that you'r worried.

an instument is expensive but my music teacher got me a spare part for free because it wasnt mine it was the councils but really just tell your mom she wont be mad just tell th truth the truth and nothing but the truth okay when my instrument broke i just told and everything got better anyway just get the spare parts you dont need a whole new one

Tell her.

You don't tell her, you can't even pklay the darned thing and the band teacher will find out and most likely send a note home to her or something.

She'll find out either way. Just tell her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back