OMG WEIRD GLITCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OMG!!! When i was taking the battery out i put it back in then it made weird noises and its said download. I pushes download and when i look at my points they were 99999P!! i showed my mom and it might because of the battery! PLEASE REPLY! :) Oh and btw mine was a V4.5

Press the reset button on the back, then select Download from the screen again.

Noooo! I would've kept the battery in there! I mean, think about it! 99,999 free Gotchi Points! You could buy all of Tama Town from that amount of points! Unless it was one of those glitches where it shows up remarkable but you can't really do anything with it...let's hope not.

:mametchi: :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :D :p :furawatchi:

Noooo! I would've kept the battery in there! I mean, think about it! 99,999 free Gotchi Points! You could buy all of Tama Town from that amount of points! Unless it was one of those glitches where it shows up remarkable but you can't really do anything with it...let's hope not.
:mimitchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :D :p :furawatchi:
That would be great, but I would personally like the enjoyment of earning the money myself :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back