OMG! Why did I......:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

desmond_mycat

Reaction score
ok, look. i bring my tamagotchi into class, right? never got caught. but i told this guy in my class that i had it in my pocket yesterday, and it looks exactly like his. i knew i shouldn't have, but i did. and today, that guy got his tama taken away from him, and my teacher asked him, "what did it look like, cuz i have one right here that i found" and my classmate said, "it looks just like stephanies (me)" and then i ALMOST got into trouble cuz my teacher asked me, "stephanie, do and where is your tamagotchi?" i HAD to lie so i said, "its not here." AND NOW I CANT BRING IT TO SCHOOL INCASE THAT GUY SEES IT AND TELLS ON ME OF IF THE TEACHER TAKES IT!!!! but i dont wanna pause it four days a wekk, it wont grow up properly then. what should i take it to school still and risk it? or leave it at home? :huh: :eek: :)

put it to sleep when you leave for school. =]

that way, it won't stifle your tamagotchi's growth.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, you could just alter the time so it sleeps when you are at school. Or you could get someone else to take care of it.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, but............ everybody just loves my tamagotchi and keeps saying, "wheres ur tama? its not here!!!!! but i want to see it!! awwww bring it tomrrow please!" and some ppls say, "i wont be ur friend if you dont bring it!" i dont know what to do now. :)

Well if they are saying they won't be ur friend i u don't bring it then don't because that means that their not realy ur friends. :)

[SIZE=22pt] Well, I'm just thinking how lucky you are that you escaped! Just pause it, or put it to sleep [/SIZE] :)

♥tamagirl777

If you have lockers you could do what I do---

Keep it in your locker all day.

Put it to sleep if you wish, or keep it awake. Then you can take care of it between classes or something. That's what I do. And it won't stunt growth. But to be safe just keep it asleep.

-tamakitty710

It's okay...I suggest just pausing it and leaving it at home, or you could change the time.

I leave my tamas at home most of the time.

I let my mom take them till I get back from school. But when my dad is picking me up, he usually takes it from home and when he picks me up, he gives it to me. Turns out my mom likes them too, which is good cuz then I won't be the only one who likes them in the family. You know what, I think my dad likes them too. YAY!!!!! Anyway, Turn the sound OFF and when ever you think that something happened to it, put as many books as you can infront of you, and pretend that you are writing, but really look at your tama, and remember, TURN YOUR SOUND OFF. Good Luck!!!!!

-Sofie :p

that was so close! justmake it to slleep when you are at school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back