OMG! Yay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMrs.Joe JonasXx

Reaction score
Yay! I'm finally here! In NY that is! I just got here today. I'm going to Mets game soon in Shea Stadium! I am also going to a Jonas Brothers concert next Saturday! I'll tell you guys about the Mets game when I get back, Okay? I'm leaving soon...

^ Grrr...Just kidding!

I can't wait! I'm getting myself pumped with Jonas Brothers music.

(BTW:I'm moving to the NY soon!)

Cool, I hate NY. I hated it when I lived in the city. (I'm originally from Brooklyn) And I hate where I live now. Not necessarily my life, but just the area. But I hope you have fun!

Yay! I'm finally here! In NY that is! I just got here today. I'm going to Mets game soon in Shea Stadium! I am also going to a Jonas Brothers concert next Saturday! I'll tell you guys about the Mets game when I get back, Okay? I'm leaving soon...
All of my friends (online friends and reality friends) are going to a Jonas Brothers concert... it makes me sad because two of my reality friends that went (and they are going to another together later) don't like the Jonas Brothers as much as me, and they're kind of spoiled.

Well have fun! Get me an autographed picture of Nick! LOL. Tell Nick I love him...

Good for you, that's really all I can say. 'Cause, I'm no fan of the Jonas Brothers! X_X

But my cousin met them in real life...so...yeah.

I want to go to NY sooo bad.

But for shopping && parties, not the Jonas Brothers && ball games~~

But that's just me. :)

Hope you have loads of funnn~!!! :)

Ok so the game...They went into 13 innings and we only stayed untill the 10th. Mets lost by two. I hate the Cardinals! >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back