OMG you will not believe what happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlovingtama

Reaction score
:huh: :wub: :( :huh: Today my brother took my tamagotchis and put them in the toilet while it was flushing. Luckily I got them on time. But now there is water inside my tama on the screen. I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyliesmum's topic does not answer my question I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

~~~~ Now for the really cool cheat. This has never been posted. When your tamagotchi wants to poop these squligly lines come around it. this means it wants to poop. when you see these lines go on the toilet icon and press the b button. this should make your tamagotchi happy.

I helped you so can you please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? ~ Iamlovingtama (when they aint wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

You have to take it all the way apart and dry out the water completely. Try asking an adult to find the right size screwdriver for you. Unscrew the back and take out the battery. then you will see 4 more screws. take those out and make sure not to lose them. Open your tama up. You will see 4 more screws holing the circuit board down. Take those out and now you will be looking at the back side of your tama's screen. CAREFULLY dry everything out with a cotton swab (q-tip) or a hair dryer on LOW heat. Make sure everything is dry before trying to put it all back together. Just be extremely careful not to scratch or harm anything in there! Good luck!

KM

And to add on to your post, KM, you should definately replace your batteries. It could leak and ruin your tamagotchi.

`Jade

Hi! I just registered. my tama also got wet, but after a couple of days, it returned back to normal. I suggest you wait a couple of days.

Hope I helped!!!

:eek: :mellow:

I just registered too :mellow: .

Any way If you tama gets wet you should try and dry it. The neighbor kids next door took mine and stood near a sprinkler system im lucky all that got wet was the screens.

Well I never knew the toilet cheat so thats helped me :mellow:

And with the water in your tama its best to change the battery. This happened to my 1997 tamagotchi and Im still mad that I didn't change the battery I just grabbed a hairdryer and dried it which was silly. I thought it was all OK but then my tama screen was fading and I thought it was the battery, I reset it hoping it would "magically" cure this problem but when my dad opened it, the battery was all rusty and my first tama could not be saved.

i am sorry to hear that your tamas fell in the toliet i think you should put it near the oven and then let it dry out but turn the oven on ok.. your welcome....

by the way, mostly everybody knows the toilet cheat...

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all thank you kyliesmum you helped me the most!!!!!!!!!!!

second of al Cool kid I am sorry to say this but you aint really cool and I didn't say that nobody knew the cheat I just said that it was never posted!!! Thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

atomic shadow I never said to drop your tama in the toilet. I did it by mistake!!!!!!!

Just call me shadow kk? and I know you never said that its the toilet cheat about dropping your tama into the toilet that makes me jittery.

heres what you do. open the tamagotchi up from the back and take the battery out make sure its dry. then try to find a screw driver small enough to unscrew(dont strip the screws) the four screws in the corner then take a hair dryer and put it on low and blow it on the back of the tamagotch for a very long time. then wait a week or two for it to dry.you can still play with it . but i really wouldn't because it will take longer to dry. this happened to me ounce exept my tamagotchi took a swim in the pool not the toilet. it was better a couple weeks later.

hoped that helped :) :furawatchi:

~~~~ Now for the really cool cheat. This has never been posted. When your tamagotchi wants to poop these squligly lines come around it. this means it wants to poop. when you see these lines go on the toilet icon and press the b button. this should make your tamagotchi happy.

I helped you so can you please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? ~ Iamlovingtama (when they aint wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
i knew that :kuribotchi: :wub: :huh:

Well I never knew the toilet cheat so thats helped me  :huh:
And with the water in your tama its best to change the battery. This happened to my 1997 tamagotchi and Im still mad that I didn't change the battery I just grabbed a hairdryer and dried it which was silly. I thought it was all OK but then my tama screen was fading and I thought it was the battery, I reset it hoping it would "magically" cure this problem but when my dad opened it, the battery was all rusty and my first tama could not be saved.
it happend to me too! :kuribotchi: :wub: :huh: :mimitchi: ^_^ ;) :D :huh:

everyone knows the toilet cheat. and its really helpful on all of the advice if i ever get my tamagotchi wet. except i don't have a really tiny screwdriver but my tamas are fine. thx for posting this!

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back