OMG you will not believe what happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: Today my brother took my tamagotchis and put them in the toilet while it was flushing. Luckily I got them on time. But now there is water inside my tama on the screen. I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyliesmum's topic does not answer my question I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
~~~~ Now for the really cool cheat. This has never been posted. When your tamagotchi wants to poop these squligly lines come around it. this means it wants to poop. when you see these lines go on the toilet icon and press the b button. this should make your tamagotchi happy.

I helped you so can you please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? ~ Iamlovingtama (when they aint wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
OMG that was mean :( ! Who is your brother, the devil? :p

:( :( :(

I worked out the toilet tip on my first connection v1, boy oh boy did i laugh when my tama went to the toilet! lol

:blink:

hi,long time no post. mine also drop in swimming pool. but after it dry up,can play. only screen kind of wrinkly

em oh yeah somebody help!! cause theres this thing that happened on my tama 1st wat happened was that it came up with the sign that means your batterys flat! then after about

6-8 hours the sign came up again now after that the battery sign hasnt came up for 1 and a half days!!! please help! ! :angry:

em oh yeah somebody help!! cause theres this thing that happened on my tama 1st wat happened was that it came up with the sign that means your batterys flat! then after about6-8 hours the sign came up again now after that the battery sign hasnt came up for 1 and a half days!!! please help! ! :angry:
[SIZE=21pt]CHANGE THE BATTERIES!!! :( [/SIZE]

Today my brother took my tamagotchis and put them in the toilet while it was flushing. Luckily I got them on time. But now there is water inside my tama on the screen. I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyliesmum's topic does not answer my question I do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~ Now for the really cool cheat. This has never been posted. When your tamagotchi wants to poop these squligly lines come around it. this means it wants to poop. when you see these lines go on the toilet icon and press the b button. this should make your tamagotchi happy.

I helped you so can you please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? ~ Iamlovingtama (when they aint wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
A lot of people knew about that "cheat" before. It's not a cheat just a regular thing.

I'm sorry about your brother flushing your Tama's. If you didn't catch him they would probably end up clogging the toilet too... anyway just let it dry. Don't keep it too long in direct sun either.

im not trying 2 b mean but u made 2 mistakes,yes someone has posted the ~~~~~~ lines and you posted it in the tips 'n' tricks,please can a admin move this to the right place...srrry if i was offensive...i just was trying to help... :angry: hate me if u want,anything!anything!

This topic has begun to get a bit too SPAMy. I don't think any more more valid input can be added, so I guess I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back