OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
Barney fired and sued for saying f u to a little kid!

Barney was sick so he hired his best friend!He cussed and said ''Do u want to learn a new word?''He said the word is F u!But luckily it said bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barney was sick so he hired his best friend!He cussed and said ''Do u want to learn a new word?''He said the word is F u!But luckily it said bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said that on TV?

No!My friend told me!!!!!I did hear he got fired but I don't know about the story!If it is true here it is!

No!My friend told me!!!!!I did hear he got fired but I don't know about the story!If it is true here it is!
Just because your friend told you dosen't make it ture.

And another thing - The guy in the Barney suit dosen't even do the talking. o_o

I sound really weird about now, huh? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

I Find that Extremely hard to believe o_O, but very Funny as well.

Maybe the Guy in the Suit is having a mental breakdown, he's probably tired of living in his parents basement and living off potato chips. XD

That doen't make it true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back