OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXPoptartNinjaXxX

Reaction score
My tamagotchi got mail and when i opened it this weird lookin guy came and took some of my money !

[SIZE=21pt]Why?[/SIZE]

:lol: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

XxXPoptartNinjaXxX

Sometimes if u get a bad fortune cookie, a shady character named "robber" will come and take some of your money. So dont worry, its not a glitch and it happens to everbody.

Hope this helps! ;)

Relax,It happens sometimes to everyone.If you are asking us that, you must be pretty lucky, because the robber didn't come enough times fo you to know that he actually was a robber.The robber comes int the envelope *giggles*,which comes every day at 5:30.So if you really want to make it come less, which you probably do, when it's 5:29, set the clock to 5:31.hope I helped! :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :) :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :

yeh the same thing happened to me the robber came and i lost gotchi points.

Although you get even more points when the king visits.

By the way does anyone no why i keep getting boutiques every hour from the king?

I'm really confused why he keeps giving them to me.

<_< HES A ROBBER AND IF YOU DONT PLAY WITH YOUR TAMA HE WILL COME AND STEALL MONEY!!!!!!! :huh:

:D i know it happend to me!!!!!! :D

Hehe! That happens all the time, that is a robber. There is nothing you can do to stop it, its just natural

i am afraid you got the robber but don't worry it is very common there is nothing to worry about!! :) :D :eek: :) :) :lol:

You have a robber. Robbers come when you have either 2 stars or 1 star for the fortune cookie. It is not a glitch, so don't worry about your tamagotchi having a glitch :p

Usually they take 200 from me, but I *believe* the maximum is 500 GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back