OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrestHottie95

Reaction score
Ok so my family is not rich, at all! so today win me and my mom were at wally-world (Wall-mart) i was tellin her wat i wanted 4 christmas, so one of the things i said was a nintindo DS ! Cause i really REALLY want one! so my mom said ok well see.

So we went to go look at them, and they were marked down for the holdays! So she said " Ok im going to get it now ( Cause i wanted a white one, i dont like the color pink, ) and you can pick out the game! so im geting Chawawa and friends!

Anyone have one? they fun?

(B.T.W im SO EXSITD!)

Ok so my family is not rich, at all! so today win me and my mom were at wally-world (Wall-mart) i was tellin her wat i wanted 4 christmas, so one of the things i said was a nintindo DS ! Cause i really REALLY want one! so my mom said ok well see.So we went to go look at them, and they were marked down for the holdays! So she said " Ok im going to get it now ( Cause i wanted a white one, i dont like the color pink, ) and you can pick out the game! so im geting Chawawa and friends!

Anyone have one? they fun?

(B.T.W im SO EXSITD!)
Ooo They are brilliant! As said in the other topic, Defentely worth getting!

Congratulations! Have fun with it, those things are very intertainging!

Nintendo DS is in my opinion, one of the best game systems. I only have a couple of games for mine, but I love them all ♥ (except Nintendogs Dx)!~ I'm getting Harvest Moon soon since I got honor roll. Nintendo DS has great games, and is always fun to play. It's totally worth the money.

My friends have them and they look really cool. I want one and I might be getting one, but I doubt it. My parents say they're too expensive.

Anyway, have fun with the DS.

the greatest thing Im getting for christmas is an i-pod.

I have the retreiver and friends

I smiled when I read this topic. =]

Congradulations on getting one, Im so happy for you!

I have 1. x3

And Dachund and friends. (sp?) :]

Those games are so fun! :mimitchi:

I just got my Christmas present. The EnV phone. :chohimetchi: It's sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back