Omg!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawho!!??

Reaction score
My Tama V5 is messed up

This morning I had 350 gotchi points and was on Gen 2 right. And then I just checked it and it sayed my Gen is 350 and my points are 2???? It hasent droped on the floor or nothing its been on my Chain around my neck???????

Last edited by a moderator:
That's creepy. I don't know what happened or how, but I know that the generation count stops at 99. If reset-download doesn't work, I'd say ignore it until next generation.

Wow, that's kind of odd...maybe it's a glitch. Yeah, I'd try to reset and then download. If that doesn't work, I wouldn't really worry about it. It probably wont affect your Tama that much :)

Chatterbox

Ive never heard of that....way odd. Try contacting Bandai or reset and download. Your tama might have been in a warm place that might of bugged it.

My Tama just had a baby and now it said points 3 and gen 340 (I tryed to spend some and the points got taken from my gen section)

That is way Freaky! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm The only thing you can do is reset and download if that doesn't work then you might have a glitch of some sort!

My Tama V5 is messed up
This morning I had 350 gotchi points and was on Gen 2 right. And then I just checked it and it sayed my Gen is 350 and my points are 2???? It hasent droped on the floor or nothing its been on my Chain around my neck???????
can u show some proof?

**I believe you but i want to see**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back