Omg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=OO

That.. is sad and terrible :)

I'd pick up the kitteh and take him home with me. Seriously, I would, unless my mom told me no. Then I'd just walk away, assuming its the circle of life..

D= Dun hurt the kitty ;~; I ♥ Kittys. What I would do is grab some think fabric, throw it over the cat, pick it up(the fabric is so the cat won't hurt me Xl), put it in a cat carrier, if the dag was still alive, take it to a vet, and send the cat to the pound, to hopefully find a kind owner that would take it in a care for it =] I would probably take it in, but we already have two cats and a dog.

-Mew

DON'T RUN OVER OR SHOOT THE CAT IT WOULD ONLY EAT A DOG IF IT HADN'T EATEN IN A MONTH OR TWO AND THATS A LONG TIME. AND DOGS AND CATS ACTUALLY GET ALONG VERY GOOD, THEY JUST PLAY A LITTLE, THATS ALL THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING IS ONE IN A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am an animal freak, i know more than u ppl ( no offense ) but when i was little the only books i read was animal ones
By looking at your grammar, spelling and such, I don't think your very smart at all.

try and write actual sentences with correct spelling and grammar, then come bother us.

As for the question, I would keep the kitteh.

I <3 Kittehs.

Doggies, not so much.

I would take the Cat and the Dog and bring them to the animal shelter.

Or keep one of them.

I'd stop the cat, give the cat some cat food, take the dog to the vet, and take them both to the shelter.

I'm allergic to cats, dogs and bunnies :D :angry: :p :lol: :) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Why do all you people wanna shoot the cat???? DIDNT HE/SHE SAY ITS A HOT DOG??? NOT A REAL ONE?? If it WAS a real dog, i'd shoot the dog, purely because i hate dogs and like cats a lot better.

Zomg, XDD They still think it's a REAL dog.
ITS NOT A REAL DOG! ITS A HOT DOG!!! I thought everyone knew by now!! wow. xD

~SG~

okay.........if it was a hot dog then I'd give the cat real cat food and take it to the shelter.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back