OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
I'm getting one this week! I'm so happy!

My parents told me I wouldn't get them until I was thirteen.

A week before 6th grade started I got a cellphone. I had it about two months.

Now I have a much better one that I am PROTECTIVE OF when go out in the rain. I have learned!

Congratz. My dad ordered meh a new phone yesterday.. it should be here soon...

Speaking of phones, I dropped mine on the bus. D; But luckily some little girls found it and when I called the phone they answered and gave it to the driver. I get it tomorrow morning. ;D

So, What phone are you getting?

I have a blckberry 8100, Its a pretty awesome phone, No problems at all so far =P

Awesome! :angry:

I remember when I got my first cell phone. It was a Silver RAZR, and I really hated it. I lost it, so we switched my number onto my dad's old phone, a darkish silver RAZR, and I still hate it just as much as my old one. My contract ends in November, and I am thinking about getting the Samsung Glyde.

Anyway, what service did you get? Also, what phone?

Awesome! :mellow: I have a cool pink phone!! 8D I haven't been using it very much lately 'cos I don't know anyone's number at my new school, but I will soon. :furawatchi:

Awesome! :furawatchi:
I remember when I got my first cell phone. It was a Silver RAZR, and I really hated it. I lost it, so we switched my number onto my dad's old phone, a darkish silver RAZR, and I still hate it just as much as my old one. My contract ends in November, and I am thinking about getting the Samsung Glyde.

Anyway, what service did you get? Also, what phone?
Uuughh. RAZR's suck. I had a black one it and it gave meh problems.. my friend's RAZr was ebil.

Everyone I know has problems with 'em.

I have motorola fire krzr

It sucks ^^

Congraulations on new phone, try not to charge the bill up to $10000 dollars

I have motorola fire krzr It sucks ^^

Congraulations on new phone, try not to charge the bill up to $10000 dollars
Yeah. Sometimes the bill is so expensive. I have to pay for it... ;)

I got a cellphone last year.

I get to use it for emergencies ad calling home at conventions to ensure my Grandma on stuff.

yay.

I haven't charged it for months and I don't even know where it is. I could care less, honestly, where it was. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Motorola W385, Its an okay phone but I hardly ever use it let alone carry it around. And I have to pay 10 bucks a month for it even if I dont use it. Thats what really annoys me -_-

My phone got stolen D:

BUT IM ORDERING A NEW ONE NEXT WEEK

AND I FINALLY GET UNLIMITED TEXTING!!!!!!!!!

I em happy!

I want an unlimited texting one D:

I'm going to need to pay $10 a month and my dad gets it free because they have them free right now.

I didn't get one yet. Hopefully today or Friday.

I want an unlimited texting one D:I'm going to need to pay $10 a month and my dad gets it free because they have them free right now.

I didn't get one yet. Hopefully today or Friday.
I remember when I had to wait for my cell phone to be delievered. It took 3 weeks. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back