OMG.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so my 2 music stars were connecting a kuchitamatchi and a hitodetchi and after that i checked there friends list and i pushed B and they showed a shimashimatchi and a bunch of japanese letters and i checked it again and it was fine but this happened on BOTH tamas at the same time btw im in america =p :D im just wonderin what happened and could you also tell me if this happened to u?

lol but mines different because i only had one friuend and it happened on both tamas and the character was a shimashimatchi (tha yellow striped cat one) :D

I guess it's just a glitch :D nothing to worry about, but maybe you won't be able to marry them or maybe you'll have to try again. Otherwise, reset your tama. It should work...

Aww Man i got a Sebiretchi and a Gozarutchi anyway they married just fine and it was funny cuz it hatched a Petetichi and a Shiropetitchi out of that one egg

I think it happens to Shimashimatchi. It happened to me, except the gotchi king was there and under him were some pixels and a decayed tooth... <_<

I think it happens to Shimashimatchi. It happened to me, except the gotchi king was there and under him were some pixels and a decayed tooth... ;)
That happend to me but instead of a decayed tooth it was poop.

you should stop spamming so much D:

your two posts in this thread have absolutely nothing to do with it and i've seen you make a lot of other posts that are of the same manner.

Anyways, regarding the problem, if you're tama is still acting fine besides that one minor glitch i don't think you have anything to worry about! It may be a kink they have not worked out quite yet. There was a glitch in the first wave of designs of the music stars with the clock. So maybe there are other unknown errors on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back