OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlzRule

Reaction score
For those of you who read my tamagotchi log, you will probably be familliar with Janey, my tamagotchi v3 with a child. I left her alone for three minutes and she died. She was a generation 4, and I want to know if there's any way to revive her.

when your tamagotchi charecter is on the floor prees the resset button fast and then press download and then it whont be dead but uyou have to feed him agin till the harts fill up and there is no whay to revive that tamagotcho charecter sorry :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't mistreat her. She died at 32 pounds, full happy hungry and training bar stats. And it was ten minutes, not three. Sorry.

Since you started the topic on the 11th, meaning the Tama has been dead for two - to - three days, then at this time there isn't anything you can do, I'm afraid. Good luck on your next try. :)

That's what happened to my Ojitchi... I left him alone for about 5 minutes, and he died...

but, he's happy now and he died at the ripe old age of 67.

OMG thats horrible. reset ur tamagotchi and download it. if this doesn't work then idk wat u can do. im So sorry btw :eek:

that is what my 4.5 did I fed it fully then I watched a movie then I heard dieing music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back