OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
So i was playing on wii sports, and i was playing boxing and my mii got KO But its head started spinning and when i returned to the mii channel, my mii was gone! did it die!? o.o

That's pretty freaky.... What happened when you went back to keep playing wii sports? did it change your character?

That's pretty freaky.... What happened when you went back to keep playing wii sports?  did it change your character?
i did go back to wii Sports i just used a diffrent Mii.then it switched to the Wii shop channel and the internet channel! i just got this wii for christmas! it souldnt have glitches!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really.. odd and unusual, xD

Ehh.. just one of those things that has no explanation, I guess. magic. ;p

A definate glitch. The manufacturers of Wii wouldn't make it so a mii would die.

From betanews.com:

''Nintendo announced its marketing plans for the next-generation Wii console Monday, saying it would focus on the console's wide cross-generational appeal in its advertising. Nintendo aims to position the Wii as the only new game system that all members of a household can enjoy.''

A definate glitch. The manufacturers of Wii wouldn't make it so a mii would die.
From betanews.com:

''Nintendo announced its marketing plans for the next-generation Wii console Monday, saying it would focus on the console's wide cross-generational appeal in its advertising. Nintendo aims to position the Wii as the only new game system that all members of a household can enjoy.''
Exactly. They wouldn't involve death if they know a 6 year old could be playing.

[SIZE=13pt] Ok now THATS scary. It's definetly a glitch, 'cos why would nintendo involve DEATH? i mean, it's for all age groups![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back