OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness gracious. :lol: Yeah, I'd go on Ebay too. I've seen V1s on there that are way cheaper than that. Granted, most aren't unopened though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are V2s, if you pay attention to the small print on the package that says "2002". But still, REAL V1s only cost about 60 bucks. This is even cheaper. WAY cheaper.
I don't think that's a V1...pretty sure it's a P1, though I've never seen that design before. It could be because I'm not much into collecting P1s, as I'm more partial to P2s.

Those are V2s, if you pay attention to the small print on the package that says "2002".
Um... no. They are V1's. These are V2's (link). The V2's have "Version 2" written on the package. Besides, they are all Version 1 designs. Ah well, everyone makes mistakes.

Editing, the Tamagotchi you posted is not a V1, which was released in 2004, it's a P1, which was released in 1996/1997, like OldSchoolTama stated.

Editing again, you said it was released in 2002, which is wrong. I believe you saw the part on the front where it says "1 CR-2032", which is the type of batteries it requires. On the back of the package it says "2004 Bandai", which is when they were released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are V2s, if you pay attention to the small print on the package that says "2002".
Um... no. They are V1's. These are V2's (link). The V2's have "Version 2" written on the package. Besides, they are all Version 1 designs. Ah well, everyone makes mistakes.

Editing, the Tamagotchi you posted is not a V1, which was released in 2004, it's a P1, which was released in 1996/1997, like OldSchoolTama stated.

Editing again, you said it was released in 2002, which is wrong. I believe you saw the part on the front where it says "1 CR-2032", which is the type of batteries it requires. On the back of the package it says "2004 Bandai", which is when they were released.
Yeah, but you have to admit, it's hard trying to figure out the difference between a V1 and V2 when it's out of package, unless you've got all the designs memorized. At least it's tricky for me anyway, I don't collect the Connections much. I think the way I can tell is that V1s tend to have more solid-colored, simple designs, than the V2s.

The Tamagotchis in that eBay link are indeed V1s. I own the green design that's at the top. X3

Yeah, but you have to admit, it's hard trying to figure out the difference between a V1 and V2 when it's out of package, unless you've got all the designs memorized.
I couldn't agree more. However, we were talking about the ones in package.

Yeah, but you have to admit, it's hard trying to figure out the difference between a V1 and V2 when it's out of package, unless you've got all the designs memorized.
I couldn't agree more. However, we were talking about the ones in package.
I realize that. :wub: I was merely speaking in general.

oh my goodness why so expensive?? :) :) well im trying to convince my mom to bid for i think a v1 or v2 on ebay for like nine bucks! i reealllyyy want it :eek:

I got a used v1 on ebay for 10 dollar, in good condition, that one up there is really expensive :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back