OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigera261

Reaction score
:( omg my friend was barowing my tamas and a kid named lance took them right out of his hands and started running away with it and my friend was chacing him and then lance said hell give it back to me and he never did i had to get another friend to go over his house and get them!!! i was realy mad and you know what lance did to my tamas he killed them and then he took the battery out of them soo now i have to get new batterys !!! :hitodetchi: :D :D :blink: :D :D :D :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22pt]Sorry to hear that Tigera261. I'd hate it if someone did that to me! [/SIZE] :angry: May I suggest- don't trust anyone with your tamagotchis whether you love it or not!

:mimitchi: tamagirl777

The littlle bratt here if you need new batteries go to the help me say goodby thing. someone should have put a list of places to get batteries, and as for killing your tamas if he just took the battery out then your ok just select download and your tama should be good as new when you get the battery. O and to get to the reset download press the middle button. But if its an angel I don't know what to tell ya. :mimitchi:

:angry: omg my friend was barowing my tamas and a kid named lance took them right out of his hands and started running away with it and my friend was chacing him and then lance said hell give it back to me and he never did i had to get another friend to go over his house and get them!!! i was realy mad and you know what lance did to my tamas he killed them and then he took the battery out of them soo now i have to get new batterys !!! :) :( :( :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:
*irrated* What a meanie! I mean, some guys kills your tam? What genaration was it?

UGH! What a lil jerk! Id so kill him! but your tamas will be fine thanks Puppyluv, I needed that info too.

[SIZE=22pt]Sorry to hear that Tigera261. I'd hate it if someone did that to me! [/SIZE] :D May I suggest- don't trust anyone with your tamagotchis whether you love it or not!
:( tamagirl777
Same here. Trust no one! :D

Complaining about it isn’t going to help. Sorry.

I suggest go ring his parents, tell them what happened. Any moral parent would give him a serious lecture, tell to apologise and get you some new batteries. If not, they’re all scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back