OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is gonna get a DS sonner or later just listen to this: GET PREPARED TO PLAY THE NEWEST GAMING TECHNOLOGY EVER!!!!!!!! THE ULTIMATE GAMING EXPERIENCE, HAS 3D GRAPHICS, AND LOTS OF FUN GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY TO PLAY!?!??!?!?!?!?! :) :D :D :D

It looks OK...i have a nintendo DS and i might put it on my christmas list. looks kinda cool! :puroperatchi:
I also have nintendogs! it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone hjere that would like to get nintendogs for christmas, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO PUT IT ON YOUR LIST #1!!!!! :mametchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh:
I put it number 1 on my list.Which version do you have?I`m getting either labrodar(I think I spelt it wrong!) or chihuahua. :puroperatchi:

I put it number 1 on my list.Which version do you have?I`m getting either labrodar(I think I spelt it wrong!) or chihuahua. :D
i have the chihauau version :blink:

Cool, it looks okay. Itll probably be fun, I just hope they dont ruin it my making it cheezy and boring, Like SOME of the recent DS games that have came out. Personally the best DS game is Nintendogs but hey i bet this will be my #2!!!!!!!!!! :-D

ppl are saying they are gettin' it for christmas but it doesnt come out until january
Are people saying that about the nintedogs or the tam game?

This might seem weird, but it dosen't look that good to me. Personally, I'm going to stick to regular Tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back