OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba35

Reaction score
I was playing bueno rufus in the tamatalk arcade and I got a REALLY high score that would have got me to the 2nd top of the high score board. I finished the game and I clicked on "Submit Score" but my internet connection failed and I lost the score! I'm sooo upset! :eek: :rolleyes: :D I'm gonna try to get another high score but it probably won't be as high as my last one. :hitodetchi:

Oh I am so sorry. He, Try again you might get a higher score! Good luck! :eek:

Thanks guys! I have managed to get to 15th place so far. I going to play it more later.

I know a cool site (not a forum) where I am top of the leader board of a game!

Here is the link!

Click on the link and then play the game called "Drop da beatz" and you should see that I am top of the leader board! PM me if you saw it. :gozarutchi:

I was playing bueno rufus in the tamatalk arcade and I got a REALLY high score that would have got me to the 2nd top of the high score board. I finished the game and I clicked on "Submit Score" but my internet connection failed and I lost the score! I'm sooo upset! :( :( :( I'm gonna try to get another high score but it probably won't be as high as my last one. :(
That REALLY sux :(

I'd be SO angry if that happened to me x.X

You'll probably get that score again soon B)

You seem to be good at the games :D

That REALLY sux :wacko:
I'd be SO angry if that happened to me x.X

You'll probably get that score again soon :ichigotchi:

You seem to be good at the games :ph34r:
Thanks! And guess what? I have managed to get to 9th place on the high score board! :D

Oh well! At least you are now 9th - so you are moving on up! - Shame about the score that could of got you 2nd place. Oh well practise makes perfect ! First you were 15th now you are 9th!

Lets aim for 5th!

Then 1st! Ok I am getting carried away - But you could do it you know!!

- Fooet :ichigotchi:

Thanks for the support guys. sk8er girl is good at the arcade games. She just beat my score so I'm now 10th but I'm gonna try to get to 7th place. :)

I was playing bueno rufus in the tamatalk arcade and I got a REALLY high score that would have got me to the 2nd top of the high score board. I finished the game and I clicked on "Submit Score" but my internet connection failed and I lost the score! I'm sooo upset! :) :p :( I'm gonna try to get another high score but it probably won't be as high as my last one. :(
OMG! THAT IS SO MEAN! STUPID COMPUTER! That really sucks Bubba28! :( You should try again!

OMG! THAT IS SO MEAN! STUPID COMPUTER! That really sucks Bubba28! :) You should try again!
I know. My computer has not got much of a brain. lol! I'm at 10th place so far. BTW I'm Bubba35-not Bubba28. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back