omg :'(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that amolst happen to me inti i sad mom wait a then i got my tamagotchi.

omg i went to zellers yesterday to get a new one, and i couldnt find them, and i looks weird there ( im a 13 year old boy in the kids aisle ) so the employees were staring at me funny, so i finally asked one, so she runs off, tells all her friends i want one, they all come out laughing and say they thought i was somewhere but it must be sold out, so i was furious at them, i know they had one, but if they are going to act like that, ill buy it somewhere else, so i still havent got my tama:(

omg i went to zellers yesterday to get a new one, and i couldnt find them, and i looks weird there ( im a 13 year old boy in the kids aisle ) so the employees were staring at me funny, so i finally asked one, so she runs off, tells all her friends i want one, they all come out laughing and say they thought i was somewhere but it must be sold out, so i was furious at them, i know they had one, but if they are going to act like that, ill buy it somewhere else, so i still havent got my tama:(
As if tams were for little girly girls! I'm not girly, I'm 13 and I have 2 tams (v2 and v3).

If boys can have tams, girls can also drive (points to avatar <3)

im sorry that you lost your tama, but you can still try to dry it until it works better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back