OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sawa

Reaction score
ok,Ijust bought a chest from my store and I used it and I turned into the match maker!!! then I looked to see if my tamagotchi was hungry and he was starving and he wasen't happy!! what happened? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok,Ijust bought a chest from my store and I used it and I turned into the match maker!!! then I looked to see if my tamagotchi was hungry and he was starving and he wasen't happy!! what happened? <_<
Yes this happens. Your Tamagotchi went through a big mess-up, so he got all of his hearts taken away. Just refill his hearts up and you'll be fine! :)

//Tama-Love

the chest does that sometimes. suppose its fun or something

your tam didnt turn into the matchmaker, it turned into the 'oldie' (the ONE tam name i didnt remember :lol: )

they... happen to be the same thing of course.. but different.

your tam can also become a baby for like 20 seconds.

A chest can do many things!

1. Turn you tama into an old timer*

2.Give you points

3.Give you a compact mirror

*It dosent just turn you into an oldtimer but it stuffs up your tama!

Theres defiantly more but i cant think of them soz

~.:princessDejz:. :lol:

the chest does that sometimes. suppose its fun or somethingyour tam didnt turn into the matchmaker, it turned into the 'oldie' (the ONE tam name i didnt remember :lol: )

they... happen to be the same thing of course.. but different.

your tam can also become a baby for like 20 seconds.
The oldies are called Otokitchi (the one that is EXACTLY a matchmaker), Oyajitchi (secret character, walking rock) and Ojitchi (he looks like he has wings but he walks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back