OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchigirl2000

Reaction score
A boy that's my age asked me out, but I'm only nine! I know I don't need boys now, but how do I tell him as I can't look him in the face now! And don't tell me that I should just tell him, as I need to know how, and I can't do that!

Your only 9. Someone maturing... I know not helping. Do you like him? If you don't say calmly to him "I'm sorry I'm not ready to go out now hope you can understand." Don't be afraid. I would just made a joke then maybe he will forget about it. Good luck!

Anything you say will hurt, not becuase you are being mean, but he is being rejected.

So you have to be careful in what you say.

Just say, sorry, I'm just not ready to be in a serious relationship right now. We can still be friends though.

And that's it.

If he gets mad, and hates you for it, it's his fault and he will be losing a great friend. :p

EDIT- grammer problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I so agree with tamaw/pants. Oh and by asking you out, he probably just wants to be your boyfriend to show his affection for you. He probably doesn't want to actually go on a date with you. But just tell him that you are not ready for that kind of a relationship with a boy but you guys can still be good friends.

i would just tell him that you are not ready for something like this and you feel to young or something like that.

Guys do that to me too! All the time! Just tell him that you are not ready for this kind of relationship right now! Tell him to ask you later about when you're 12! When tour that age you'll want a boyfriend too! Believe me! I'm 13 and I've dated so many guys so far! Good Luck! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back