OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Today my tamagotchi turned 8 years old and has been an Adult for a few days. I was wondering when the Matchmaker was going to come and sice I woke up but forgot about my tama I was worried that I had missed the Matchmaker. I looked and still tha Matchmaker wasn't there. I became sad and remembered my last tamagotchi and how she became an oldie so she couldn't have a baby ;) . So I had to reset that one. Sooo..anyway back to the story. I logged back on to tamatalk to see the times when the Matchmaker comes and one of the times was 10:30. I remembered that you could change the time on your tamagotchi to a minute before the matchmaker came so that she could come again . The last time I tried that she didn't come so I knew that she probably wouldn't come this time. Anyway, when it became 11 o'clock she came! And my tamagotchi had a baby with a Togetchi! I changed the time back to the normal time and now my tamagotchi has a wonderful little baby girl! Did I mention that on my V4 all of my tama's have been a girl! lolz! So know I am all excited that my tamagotchi finally had a baby! YAY!!! :) :huh: <_<

Congrats,I can't wait for my tamagotchi to have a baby! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back