OMGOMGOMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter540

Reaction score
hi,i was a bad boy and made up a terrible story and i took it off,sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator:
never mind,i was just screwin with everyone,my mom isn't in london,but my heart does go out to everyone that was killed and their families,sorry for ur losses,and i'm sorry for starting this post,i was just really bored and it was a horrible thing to do,sorry guys

We forgive you. I was lucky. I was meant to be on a day trip to London next weekend. Hope I don't have to go....

JC

P.S. My signuture is in memory of the dead.

Scooter..........what are you saying? you made up a story pretending your mom was in london when she wasn't? are you sick or what? thats discusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just think there are ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE LOST ONE OF THEIR PRENTS TODAY!! Im sorry but i think thats VILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez...Give him a break...He said sorry..Don't have to act like he ended the world...But still...You were bored when you made it?!?!?!

Scooter..........what are you saying? you made up a story pretending your mom was in london when she wasn't? are you sick or what? thats discusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. Just think there are ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE LOST ONE OF THEIR PRENTS TODAY!! Im sorry but i think thats VILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is saying sorry u no so respect him if u made up that story u would want people 2 forgive u so please just forgive him don't b like that!!!!!PLEASE!!!!

That is very upsetting, but I forgive you. Let's just hope that everyone who lost a relative in the bombing will be okay, and that the wounded people get better.

ya,it was a really stupid thing to do,and it is a big deal,the death tole is starting to creep to 50 and that's not funny,i hope that all the injured will get better and i'm sorry for the families who lost a loved one,but AmyAndy,give me a break,like u haven't done 1 single thing wrong in ur life

hey - it was a stupid thing to do/say - but ur right - every1 has done/said stupid things.

the important thing is that u have said sorry,

and u do seem to mean it,

i accept ur apology

and im sure most other ppl do :(

We forgive you. I was lucky. I was meant to be on a day trip to London next weekend. Hope I don't have to go....JC

P.S. My signuture is in memory of the dead.
A nice signature you've got there! I admire the people in London for helping everyone out so quickly and just trying to get on with their lives. The funny thing is that I also planned on going to London this week, but I changed my mind last month and went on a vacation in the Netherlands (luckily).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back