OMGOMGOMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Candy~

Reaction score
Today When i got home My mum gave two pieces of paper and asked me to put them in the bin and not to read them but she knows that i will read it so she said i could read them it said Look under your bed So i walked in to my room my fav song Play my music by the Jonas Brothers was playing on my cd player so i looked under my bed there were 3 JONAS BROTHES TICKETS.I am so happy i cant wait im going with my Bests friends i I cant wait :blink: :blink: :) :eek:

Wow. You have an awesome Mom. :( Have tons of fun! I'd be speechless too!

Have fun. You have the best mom. I was gonna get concert tics and buy them myself (psh, my mom wont get them for me) but...the seats I could afford stunk. So I doubt I'm going I really want these good tickets but they are over $850...

HAVE FUN THOUGH!!!

Thats a really cool way to tell you. Putting them under your bed....I've never heard that one.

Omg!! Lucky!! After the jonas brother concert I went to my dad said he was bored the whole time and it was too loud for him lol. I begged him to get me backstage passes next time they come to my state but he said No. I will get those tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Once is enough for me but I want to go again. He he!!

Awsome, Candy! I hope you have loads of fun!!

My parents would never get me anything like that. You're lucky!! ;)

Have fun.

That's a cool way for your mom to sursprise you. =]

If my parents got me Jonas Brothers tickets, I would give to somebody else, lol. But that's great for you! How nice of your mom to do that for you!

You are so lucky! And your mom is so nice! Send me an autographed photo of them, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy in my class had backstage tickets to that same consert But the best thing is he have them to ME! yay now i get to meet them and also im in the 4th row (hope Joe sings to me)

[SIZE=7pt]What a great surprise! :) [/SIZE]

That was very nice of your parents.

Now if only I could buy tickets.. :mametchi:

The Toronto show is sold out.

This guy in my class had backstage tickets to that same consert But the best thing is he have them to ME! yay now i get to meet them and also im in the 4th row (hope Joe sings to me)
Lucky...I wanna get 4th row really bad...I'm saving money and my cousin's step-dad is gonna try to get us backstage passes...Hope you have fun! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back