omgosh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakinggold

Reaction score
last night i saw this skull headed figure outside with a hole in its chest and roar almost like the holos on the tv show Bleach some plz tell me what to do :fear:

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O Thats so creepy!

One of my best friends used to see ghosts or whatever ALL the time..

Well ummm... if its like a ghost on a TV show, you might just be seeing things?

I'm not saying I don't believe you, because one of my best friends used to see them like I said.

How many times have you seen it? Was it only that one time?

Was it doing anything? o_O

~Mango

it was the thirteenth time and all those times all it did was roam around cutting trees and howlingstaring at me with red eyes

Hmm, lets see. What movie did you watch that day? Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Joking...

It was a figment of your imagination. Now you probably woudln't say it is, since you've seen it 13 or more times, but since you let your imagination roam free inside your head, the red-eyed tree cutter keeps appearing.

I hope that made sense :3

Have you ever actually WENT outside to see what it was?

I once saw a strange glowy light that would slowly grow brighter and darker in the middle of the night and I didn't know what it was. Since at night I don't wear my contacts I never actually looked and I didn't tell anyone because I thought that it was some kinda glowy ghost or space ship. It wouldn't happen all the time, but on the nights that it did, it scared me. Also, it was windy because it was a 2 story building and the windows were slightly open and it made a howling noise. very creepy.

One night, I was sick of being scared so I left my contacts in and pretended to go to sleep. Then I woke up when the light came on and I looked out at my window to find that it was only a light post that the light was fading on and off.

Who knows. My dad has seen a similar beast when he was a child. He called it

"The Red Eyed No Nose Noth'in"

Yeah.... It turned out to only be a prank by his older brothers. I'm sure that things will turn out just fine.

yes i do and every moring i find fur in the spot asit the same color as its fur

my bad i found out that it was just a stray dog thats larger than my brother

I'm sure you saw something, but I bet it wasn't a skull or holo. xD lol

I'm sure it was very dark that night, and it was hard to see anything. So I'm sure what looked like a skull wasn't. And because you were already scared, I'm sure you thought you heard a holo. But it wasn't. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back