On a Gen one tama from '97

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
I treated mine well, up until an hour or two last night when I was out to dinner...I remembered him towards the end and he was so sick I had to treat him 4 times with the medicine..and then he had already turned into the duck face with a tail, real ugly you know?

What I am wondering is if there is such a way to get the character on the top of the growth chart thats a mimitchi or something I beleive. I never even gave my tama a treat, I always played when one heart got empty!

Help please=)

The "duck face"? Are you referring to a Kuchipatchi? As far as I'm concerned, you can get three characters:

Alien (bad care)

Kuchipatchi (good care)

Mimitchi (excellent care)

I think in order to get the Mimitchi looking thing, you must constantly have it at full hearts and full training. You like literally have to watch it from when it wakes up to when it goes to sleep.

I treated mine well, up until an hour or two last night when I was out to dinner...I remembered him towards the end and he was so sick I had to treat him 4 times with the medicine..and then he had already turned into the duck face with a tail, real ugly you know?
What I am wondering is if there is such a way to get the character on the top of the growth chart thats a mimitchi or something I beleive. I never even gave my tama a treat, I always played when one heart got empty!

Help please=)
billotchi

It is Mametchi that I was referring to, I wanted to know how to get him on a g1 tama...not the connection ones...the actual gen 1

You must take excellent care of it. That is, don't let more than one heart fall, don't let it sit around in it's poo, and if it's sick give it medicine right away and like you said I wouldn't give it treats because that could make it sick. If you do all of things you should get mamitchi (mimitchi is gen2).

Edit: And one more thing you can't miss a single discipline!

Try this site: Click Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back