On my Tama I got a New Item Without buying it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have 1 i had 9999 and now have manly nothing cos i went on a shopping spree i do this all the time but a ufo is worth it so buy one and they rearly go in the shop soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they are raRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

guess what, i was at my friends house and the battery sign appered and she got a VERY thin piece of cardbord and used it 4 the tab and she dun it on mine 4 no reson and ALL my items turned into balls!! I had a rare costume a skatbord a wig a UFO!! and a bow ty.

i dont no y it did dat!!

i am not sure if u got it because you disiplened it but maybe u got it as a present.if u let someone babysitt it hoo had a ufo nd thay connected with urs than maybe thay gave u the ufo nd just didnt tell u.that happen 2 mi friend once.i babysat her tama for the weekend .i earn a lot of points to buy a throne.i already had one tho so i decided 2 give the throne i wuz gunna buy to my friends tama.the next day i gave my friends tama back 2 her.she wanted to play with some of her items.when she went into items,the throne that i gave her wuz first on the list.she asked me how it got ther nd if this so called tamagotchi robber came because she never bought a throne nd she wuznt sure how it got there.i told her that while it wuz at my house i gave it a throne.i told her that i left all the other items as they were because i didnt kno wut she wanted done with them.she said o thanx.then she finally save up for the music box she wuz saving for.she bought it and gave it to me.

tamas r sooo cute so be thankful that u got a rare ufo.

ps.these r wut me three tamas look like

:eek: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back