Once upon a time...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigzag_sparx

Reaction score
Once upon a time there lived a young and beautiful Mimitchi. :D But she was very sad :lol: because her father had ordered her to Marry a handsome Maskitchi :( . Although he was handsome, the Maskitchi :lol: was very cruel and greedy. He just wanted to marry her for her money!

Secretly the Mimitchi was in love :lol: with with a kind, ugly Gozarutchi but her father would never let her marry him :lol: because he was too poor.

NEXT!

siberia but it got delayed and the maskitchi tryed to chase after them. he got stopped at customs coz he was carrying a nail file ( he couldnt bear to b without it!)

The Mimitchi was named Rosa and the Gozarutchi was named Seth. The Maskitchi was named Zach.

Rosa and Seth raced down a hallway because they saw that Zach had been let out of Customs. They skidded around a corner. Zach had almost caught up to them when Rosa slipped on the waxed floor and lost conciousness!

Zach picked her up, threw her in a burlap sack, and slung her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Seth dashed back at him, but two bulky Kutchipatchis blocked his way. Zach walked calmly out of the building.

"Oww..."

Rosa woke up in a small, damp space. There were cobwebs in the corners and cockroaches kept zipping across the floor. She was horrified.

Zach was suddenly at the door.

"You know, if a man's wife dies around these parts, he gets to keep her fortune,"he said , unsheathing a sword and beginning to clean it.

"You wouldn't dare." she said. She was amazed at how brave she sounded.

"On the contrary. little brat, I would." he threw the sword at her head. It hit the wall beside her head. She realised with a sickening feeling that he could just as easily kill her. "I would-and I will."

Rosa held her breath, and cried, "SETH!"

It turned out, the sneaky Gozuratchi had used his ninja skills to take down the Kutchipatchi guards, and he stepped from the shadows, his Chinese throwing stars glinting in the light...

Zach raced out the door.

"You may run but you can't hide!" he shouted.

BUT z. said 'u r stoopid' but s. chopped off his head with his handy little dagger ;)

Seth and rosa took a plane to hawaii and got married their. But then rosa saw her dad at the wedding!!!! Her dad came up to her and said...

"How dare you!" Seth stepped forward and said,"Love is the most powerful force in the world."

"Pah!" said rosa's father. "That is pathetic!" "Well its too bad you think that." said Rosa. Rosa's father then said "I order you to devorce, IMMEDIATLEY!" "no way." said Seth. He looked at his bodyguards and nodded. Then Seth and Rosa ran for their lives......

but they didnt know that rosa's dad had set traps around where the wedding was taking place. despite them , they managed to make it to the beach. suddenly, one of the bar attendants cornered them. "Do you want a cocktail?" he said. in the rosy sunset, they missed the evil glint in his eye...

"No thanks", said Seth. "We're in a hurry!"Rosa saw a cruise ship leaving and tols Seth. Seth then grabbed Rosa and jumped as swiftly as he could and landed on the boat. But they saw rosa's dad there! Rosa's dad(Henry) said" How wonderful that you have come here. Now I can finish you off!". Henry took out the sword that once belonged to Zach and......

Then seth said "Go ahead, strike me down". Henry looked surprised for a second and then said "Well then, I will". Rosa cried "Dad! You cant do this!" but it was too late. Henry had thown the sword and Seth kept staring at it until everything went black.

Seth opened his eyes and saw that he was on a cloud in the sky. "Where am I..." he muttered. "Is this heaven?" son another cloud merged to his and an Otokitchi stepped up to him. She laughed, and then said "No, this is not heaven. This is a place, that all haved dreamed of. It is wonderful, but you canot stay. You have come here to talk to me.". "But what about?" asked Seth. "About my family" said the Otokitchi. "You see, my name is Mary. I used to be Rosa's mother. But after Rosa was born, my husband, Henry, killed me for my jewllery. He sold it all just for money. Henry is a very greedy man. But one thing I must tell you, Zach the Masktchi, was Rosa's brother. I have no idea why he wanted Rosa and Zach married." Seth was astonished. "now go and tell all of this to Rosa and get rid of Henry." said Mary. But then seth snapped back to reality and jumped over the sword.

He flashed a crooked smile.

Seth:With all due respect I release her to u.{flashes Rosa a code smile}

Rosa: Oh yeah, just one night and we're done for!(pretends to be angry and stomps away)

*Seth meets Rosa on the ship and tells her the story*

Rosa(choking with tears of sorrow):Really? My mother got killed from my*breaks into tears again*

And yes Zach is my brother, a mean one actully.

Seth: Yes, and please, will you go on a honeymoon with me?

How bout to Paris? yes, that's good. hmm?

Rosa: Oh Seth! *throws her arms around him and kisses him on the cheek.*

In Paris they meet Seth's family and they are the nicer ones!

then henry gets there and some ones with him a child tama whos name is chebo go find them you little brat said henry y-yes sir said chebo and ran off meanwile seath and rosa were hidind in a hotel but chebo finds them a says come with me i can help you ok said seth what if we cant trust him said rosa i don't know but he's just a kid what can he do so chebo took them to a train station and said get on. what about you said rosa i'll be fine if your father dosen't find out if he dose i'll meet you where your going said chebo now go chebo said to both of them so rosa and seth got on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back