once you get 9999 points what

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_lover25o

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]once you get 9999 points you wont be able to get any more points i got 9999 points then i was the champion for bump and it stayed the same even though i won 600 points [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]c[/SIZE]

co

coc

coco

coc

co

c

Gotchi Points are heavy. As you've seen, the most your Tamagotchi character can carry is 9999. Any more than that will be automatically donated to the orphaned Tamagotchis charity in TamaTown.

Gotchi Points are heavy. As you've seen, the most your Tamagotchi character can carry is 9999. Any more than that will be automatically donated to the orphaned Tamagotchis charity in TamaTown.
That`s nice to know :p !But, yeah, you can`t get over 9999 gotchi points.Use some points for the king, if you want.Then you can see the king!

OR you can buy a plasma screen or a mirror or grandophone! splurge! :p *ive reached that at one time*

wow, thats a positave outlook :D

i agree with zunky, SPLURGE!!!!!!

(tho, since my tams are debugged i dont play games :D )

^^ wow someone actually agrees with mees! =D YAYSIES!

randomly yells: "Spend it ALLLLL!!!! you know you want to...... Speeeennnd iiiiiiiiitttttttttttt..."*is half asleep when saying this*

*is fully awake now*

"I MUST SPEND IT ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

*goes to shop*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back