One By One

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoriia

Reaction score
Note: Do not reply! If you have a comment or constructive critism then PM me, please!

Before I start this log... I'd just like to say that I will NOT post very often... twice a week maybe, because I might be gone for a month. Before that, I'll post whenever I can.

[SIZE=10pt]DAY 1. (Yesterday)[/SIZE]

Yesterday was the day I went to my Grandmothers, I stay for a weekend, I'm still there right now, using her computer. So. On our way back, I hadn't brang any Tamas or nothing, only Pokemon and some clothes.. I wasn't in to Tamas at all. I only came here for the Roleplaying and Nontamatalk. But we went to Giant Tiger. I went to the toy section...

At least 100 Virtual Pets were there. They we're all the same type. I picked up 2, and began looking around the store. I found a Spiderman game, but, I wanted these two. Asked my grandma, I only got one. (Oh yeah, I call her Oma) I plan on only buying VPs or Japanese junk at the garage sales, which both rarely pop up, so I might have my 5 dollars still so that I can buy another one. These Virtual Pets only have 2 evolutions, baby to adult. They're shells are shaped like Gameboy advances, they have a control pad, A and B button (Confirm and select) and also the reset button is on the front and easy to press... not too happy, I could easily reset it but... whatever... they have Infra0Red, so they can play games, get married, and give presents also... very Tamagotchi-like. According to the instructions, there is 100 adults in total. 7 female humans, and 7 male, 23 female dinosaurs and 23 male (The dinosaurs are DIGIMON...), Last but not least, 20 female and male animals (including memetchi and Maskutchi!). So, I think they copied off Bandai a little. Very pleasant Virtual Pet though, I must say, the volume is /very/ quiet, they are not that demanding at all, they don't die easily, the characters are cute... You can name them a 5-letter-name.

Yesterday, I had only tried to see if it worked. This morning, around 4, I started up baby 'Paddy'. The last infant I raised on this one was rather demanding, though she wasn't even named, she was just practise. Anyways, I had named it Paddy from one of the books I read, Paddy was an orphan Beaver. So, I took care of him for 15 minutes, he never beeped and was very easy to take care of. I didn't even hear him evolve into an adult. I got a human boy. He's very Pudgy... I got a fat human boy. The name Paddy fits him. I shall pixelize later...

Anyways, right now, Paddy isn't being a Paddy at all, just being his usual self, sitting on the screen, being lazy. Paddy is very skinny though, as an adult he weighs just 11 KG, but he's fat onscreen. Funny. XD

HP(hunger): 6 (not very good...)

Happy: 21 (Very happy)

Weight: 11KG

Name: Paddy

Soo is this tama any Fun? i might wanna buy one but i'm not such a fan of fake tamas.

Soo is this tama any Fun? i might wanna buy one but i'm not such a fan of fake tamas.
Note: I asked not to post in my log... Oh well.. and yes, they are very, very lovely Virtual Pets, and they aren't Tamagotchi fakes.

[SIZE=10pt]Day 2[/SIZE]

Apparently, Paddy is at the age of 8 already... Maybe they age every hour. I don't know. =/ I wish they aged slower. Anyhow. Paddy is doing good... in 10 more hours, the matchmaker will come. Yeesh, he's aging like a weed... Anyways.

Paddy and I are mastering 'Whack the fool', which is a hard-to-get game. It's easy once you figure out how to play it. And I'm also guessing the maximum happy and hunger is 99. I'm gonna try to get 99 happy. ^^ 99 hungry is /WAY/ too stuffed.

HP: 1 (starving)

Happy: 50 (Delighted)

Weight: 17kg

Name: Paddy

Sex: M

Generation: 1g

[SIZE=10pt]Day 3[/SIZE]

Paddy, at the age of 18 this morning not-too-long ago, got married to a girl that the matchmaker brought... they age too quickly. He is now gone with his wfe... she had a dress on and her hair was in Pigtails, she was even taller than Paddy. D= Love is love... anyways. He left me his baby boy, whom was named Haru. Haru is in his baby stage now, AKA a Babytchi... I wish he stayed with Paddy a bit. DX

HP: 5 (hungry)

Happy: 33 (Fairly happy)

Weight: 6kg

Name: Haru

Sex: M

Generation: 2g

[SIZE=10pt]Day 4[/SIZE]

Guess what? Haru had evolved into the pudgy boy, like his father, Paddy was. I took good care of Haru, untill mom stuffed him into some bag and threw him into the closet! T-T I /JUST/ found him about 2-1 hours ago... and he was dead, a gravestone where he once stood... RP Haru...

So, I restarted him, and ended up with a girl named Ai. I kept Ai's hunger at the maximum, and I kept her happy high, and she wasn't the fatman/fatlady. =D She evolved into... Betamon! So cute. To see what she looks like, go Here. Look for Betamon on that chart, and that is exactly what she looks like. ^^ Or, cartoon version is: Here. Sooo kawaii.

HP: 10 (max)

Happy: 47

Weight: 14kg

Name: Ai

Sex: F

Generation: 1b (Everytime your tama dies, it goes to the next letter, eg, you had generation 56Y, and it died due to old age or bad care, then it would be generation 1z)

Latest posts

Back