one music star question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
how do i perform and get to ranking number 1??? can someone like give me a walkthrough on how to be a superstar on the music star plz thanks.

To become no.1 your tama needs to play all of its concerts once it has its pro debut. They are 3 concerts each day, at 5, 6 and 7pm. It says in the instructions booklet that practising its instrument will help it, but I doubt that one. Playing games also has no effect.

okay what you have to do is is get all of the points you can in the tone, rhythm, and ornigonal catagories. how you do that is you play the 3 games, and go onto tama town alot (make sure you ALWAYS use the log out code to get the points you earned from games in tama town) get up to 999 in all of the catagories, and you are golden :D

You have to do all of the concerts as well as makin' your ryhthm, tone, and orirginal. Make sure you have a good character like for examle, Kuromametchi (normally the Perfect and Good care go do that but I've only known 1 OK care character that did that). Hope I helped!!!

mine started going up once it became an adult and I made him go through the door to "away" and the music mini game. before I started playing that he was always ranked #999. Now he's #2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back