one pet in V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

Reaction score
I am from around when this forum was created, it's change a lot now.

I bought a Tamagotchi for fun today, but there's 3 tamagotchies on the screen, not one. Also they die when they age?!

Is there a way to have just one tamagotchi and maybe make them live forever or something:p?

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

The V5 (also known as the Familitchi/Family tama) is a tama game where you raise a family. That's why there are 2-3 tamas on screen.

I never noticed my tamas dying when they age - but maybe this is just a difference in language or use of words.

They grow up, evolve, get married and start a family, then you continue with the next generation - much the same as the V1-V4.5.

If you would prefer just one tama to raise, then you need to play with earlier versions - the V1-V4.5 all play with just one tama on screen.

As for making them live forever, all the V1-V4.5 tamagotchis will live a long time as long as you make sure you keep their happy and hungry hearts topped up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great infomation TamaMum! Now i know why you are a guide!

Anyway, My tamas don't die when they age... anymore! I used to have an uncared tamagotchi, but it could age because it was hungry, and it died. That is my only explanation for dying, aged tamas!

Also, V5's are the one that have three tamas one your screen, but when you click on feed, then choose a food, it feeds all the tamas! How cool! So it isn't harder or anything, but when you play one player game, the middle tama is usually at the side and watching you play the game. I call this tama "The Main Tama" you can call him/her whatever name you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back