One song...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I was just wondering if you guys had a song that you will never forget? Like its just something you hum randomly and no matter what you will know those words.[/SIZE]

Lol Mine would so be 'How to save a life' by 'The Fray'

I plan to sing that song to my children >=D Its not my favourite song but its just like always in my head xD

Any Jonas Brothers song.

But probably "A Little Bit Longer"

it's so sad... it makes me cry...

I got it on iTunes already, but it doesn't come out until August 12! (I got it yesterday, August 4)

Well, Wannabe by the Spice Girls has been stuck in my head for almost two and won't leave, but, yeah.

Probably Living On a Prayer or Don't Stop Believing. It's because everyone around me sings those songs all the time. Everyone at school knows Don't Stop Believing and we all sing it together when there's nothing to do (like when we're on the bus :ichigotchi: ).

Living On a Prayer is from swimming. We'll be halfway done with a set and all of a sudden someone will yell "WHOAAAH we're halfway there" and then everyone has to start singing along "whoah we're living on a prayer take my hand we'll make it I swear whoaah living on a prayer" Then we have to start from the beginning and get through the whole song by the end of the workout :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Jonas Brothers song.But probably "A Little Bit Longer"

it's so sad... it makes me cry...

I got it on iTunes already, but it doesn't come out until August 12! (I got it yesterday, August 4)
[SIZE=8pt]Same Here[/SIZE]

Hmm.. maybe Northern Downpour. it's like always in my head, it's just a really nice song and just... something i cant forget.

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance.

I thought it was actually one of their more touching songs, to me, and something that just comes to me easily. <3

Sorry

Chasing Cars

Keep Holding On~

It seems dumb, but sometimes that (^) song gets me through rough times

Hm.

Anything by The Hush Sound, first of all.

Almost everything written by My Chemical Romance.

Give 'Em Hell Kid

Hang 'Em High

Helena

Cancer

Our Lady Of Sorrows

Drowning Lessons

. . . Everything else.

They're beautiful, but I didn't like some of the music from The Black Parade.

This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race by Fall Out Boy. Though maybe also Helena by MCR, and Liar by Sex Pistols, oh and Herr Drossselmeyer's Doll by Abney Park...

-flails-

Quite a few songs. I'm gonna make a really long list of songs that i'm going to force my children to listen to with me every day.

And the song I'm listening to now will be on it XD

Hum Hallelujah.

A lot. There are a lot of favourite/unforgettable songs I know and love <3

Latest posts

Back