One Time Use Itemes on v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deals2u

Reaction score
:) I understand that there are some one time use items for the v4.5, but they never do anything for my tamagotchi. Good or bad. So could someone please tell me what is the point of having a pencil, plant, fishing pole, and shovel on the v4.5? I tried looking up prior posts for this subject, but only found info on v2 on how it gives you points. Agai, I've used these items and have recieved nothing for them aside from the animation, so wht only make them one time use?

There are quite a few items that are one-use items. For example all foods are one-use items. Though they do have a use. Some foods can raise your Tamagotchi's skill points.

Here's a list of every useful one-use item I can think of and its use:

Tickets- You can only use a travel ticket once. After that it just gets discarded. These are helpful 'cause you can get a souvenir from your Tamagotchi's travel.

Lamps, chests, fishing line etc.- Sometimes these can be used more than once but they don't stay forever. For the fishing line I believe once you get a massive fish or Gotchi Points you can't use that fishing line anymore. This is just to stop people from worming too many points out of these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back