ONIGIRIOTCHIS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
So i was just randomly searching the web in search of a new GIF for my Avatar when I came across this!

Onigiri GIFs

Its a handful of cute little Onigiri (japanese rice balls) GIF characters. I thought I could come up with a computer program so I could have an ONIGIRIOTCHI (Tamagotchi-like system) where I would feed my little Onigiri and keep it happy. I love this idea, and I think it is great, but I dont know where to start! :huh: Does anyone have any suggestions?

~Thx!!

P.S. This idea is based off of iPet Dogs (a supersimple app based on pictures) and Tamagotchi. :blink:

EDIT: Oh and Animekai too! :)

Cute Animekai

EDIT: Or pretty much everything on this site!! lol

anikaos.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, those are cute... But It would have to be found to whom created the Onigri gif characters so there isn't an issue... Like Copyrighted (heaven forbid) or the animator/creator doesn't have a hissy fit over us using them... Blah blah blah... That sort of stuff.

But the closest you can get right now is bloagotchi 's blog. They have some there when you post it gets effected. Most people I've seen on ther lately are the same people that have been there for a while. Like 3 or 4 of us.

I agree with SailorRosette, you will have to get permission before you start sharing your program.

As for making it, GameMaker is a wonderfully simple program that is (as far as I know) the easiest way to create something like what you described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back