Oniontchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has gotten the oniontchi

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the little beak..it's so adorable! I'm pretty sure Fable will turn into an oniontchi..even if she doesn't, I'll be happy. I love my little Fable. :D

In order to get onionitchi you have to be on an even generation and take AVERAGE care of your tama. :D

I just got an Oniontchi this morning. I like him a lot, he's cute. The Weird thing was, my Tama just turned 1 year old (second generation). I thought that was pretty early to be transforming into a teen. Has this happened to anyone else?

<_< Does anyone have a picture of there oniontchi.Cause I don't have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what I have an oniontchi now YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Yea I had an onoiontchi before and it was cool :( Like 2 days later it turned into the robot. :(

I have never had a oniontchi but my baby might be one. :D :p :) :D :D

I have had an onionchi!!! I love them! They are my favorite teen! But you can only get them on EVEN generations -ZELDA :rolleyes:

Both Homer & Bobby (my beloved Tama & Sammy's 2 sons) are both oniontchi's right now =P

[SIZE=21pt]I get an oniongotchi all the time!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get it on even generations but I don't think there is a special way to care for it to get one.My tama is an Oniontchi! :wacko:
You can only get them on even generations when you have marutchi as a toddler!!! Thats all you can get from marutchi on even generations :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back