Oniotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Post has been deleted by Buffy_fan coz it had nothing to do with this subject*

Must have bin reading something else. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about that. Bill and Ted both came from the matchmaker, and they became Kinakomotchis. Maybe there's only need for one parent's discipline level to be high... I don't know.

:eek: Do u have a special tamagotchi that you can smell? *writes this down on a piece of paper for a future addition to smurfgotchis*

haha.. it's funny how getting the less-healthy characters can sometimes be the most difficult to get!

fight off your parental instincts a bit and perhaps abandon him for a little while everyday?...

or, declare that "punishing" tamagotchi and sending him to timeout is an archaic practice that haults his ability to truly understand right from wrong based on his own beliefs and that tamagotchi must be free to make his own choices...

(a.k.a. become a miserable failure when it comes to training, as i was before i figured the specifics out!) that's how i got my oniotchi :(

P.S... if you find oniotchi unattractive don't fret, after i mastered the art of the training bar, my oniotchi grew into none other than mimitchi :lol: (he was a second generation, of course, so if you're still on gene 1 do not become jaded... a tamagotchi can rise past having a tarakotchi mother and a hanatchi father that were matched by mrs. busybody, can overcome a troubled childhood and oniotchi adolescense to become a happy, healthy, emotionally-stable mimitchi.) INSPIRATIONAL!

UHH! I want onionotchi howd you ppls get them? i have Ichigotchi and i thibk it is so ugly! :wub: :wub:
I've had that "onionotchi" AKA: little onion dude, 2 times on my V2! I think he's cute! at first i didn't tho... Any ways... Once my friend let me try to get her one! (i failed tho...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back