online virtual worlds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy c g

Reaction score
yes i do i joined second life but soon left because in that game the avatars can be nude and u can have sex in it my mom found out about that so she took my laptop and deleted it!

so now i am a member of there my avatar name is 123 mametchi

if anyone is a member then now u know who i am

but anyway do u or have u joined a 3d virtual world?

Lots of RPG'S

Perfect World, There online, Maple story, did wanna play mabinogi but it wasn't avaidable *facepalm*

Wonderland online,

Wait, second life isn't free right?

second life is free to join but you have gotta pay to buy clothes and cars etc! same with there!

Maple Story, ToonTown, KartRider, Mabinogi(but i quit), Audition, and i used to play pokemon games online.

I used to play Club Penguin.

But now I find it immensly boring. D:

I often watch my brother play World Of Warcraft and all these other random online worlds like Conan and Lord Of The Rings Online. It's uber funnn :)

^ My brother wants to play Lord of the Rings Online. 8DDDD So do I, but it's too expensive. D:

The other ones are a bit mature, I suppose. Club Penguin looks like it could get old fast. And all the others you have to pay so...

Not for me! :)

MapleStory, I used to play VMK before It closed down ( I hardly play VFK), Pokemon ones and Secret of the Solstice.

Never heard of Maplestory or Gaia, but I have joined the following...

SecondLife (Teen second life is not as bad)

IMVU (not QUITE as good as SL but its good. I am actually one who makes things.)

Habbo (eh recent joining.)

Club Penguin (okay.. i suppose but it tries to get you to pay)

I haven't been on those in a while.

But, one awesome virtual world that I play every day and love, is Neopets.

I'm addicted. And I am also rich on neopets. My fave pet is an Aisha, and I have 3 keyquest plushies.

I was playing Maplestory then I realized I look like a homeless n00b compared to some guys so I go in the cash shop and then I realized that you have to pay 10 dollars to make a sword look like a light saber -.-

That's when I quit -.-

I was playing Maplestory then I realized I look like a homeless n00b compared to some guys so I go in the cash shop and then I realized that you have to pay 10 dollars to make a sword look like a light saber -.-
That's when I quit -.-
More like $10 to buy a sword, new hair, shirt, and pants.

I've been playing habbo for years, It's probably my favorite so far. I'm downloading maplestory at the moment though, it's taking forever. I also used to play runescape, but I got really bored with it.

More like $10 to buy a sword, new hair, shirt, and pants.
I know but my point is you can buy so much other stuff with 10 dollars instead of changing pixels on a computer screen :l

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back