Ooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TymereFox

Reaction score
:blink: Woops. Just noticed this thread after I posted in a few others. ^^; Uhm, I like tamagotchis ;) I have a purple connection, a white connexion, and a clover plus that is coming from a friend in Jap =D

My Connexion is currently a Gen 2 Mimitchi with a likkle baby *my Mappy will be leaving her baby tonight =(* And I just started my connection yesterday, so we shall see what becomes of him :lol: That's all I have to say! Toodles (^o^)/

/farewell

Hello, TymereFox! congratulations on the new baby! What is it, a girl or a boy, and do you have any ideas for names yet?

Hello and Congrats!! Welcome to tamatalk! Hope you like it here!

I ended up naming the baby *who was a female* Leila. She's so cute :huh: She's currently an itchigotchi. My Connection is one of the firey ones...uhmmm **thinks hard** A hinotamatchi (I so did not cheat and look that name up! lol). Right now they are four smiley faces, and have given each other many balls, poops, and other various fun things.

It's hard with my connection because I didn't want another Kuchipatchi so I had to ignore it for a day <<; I feel kinda guilty, but I want one of the 'sick' ones! I want the little squirmy with the nose hairs XD They are both asleep now though...so cute!

Hey, welcome to the boards!

Leila huh? That's a coincedence Lozzie named one of her's Leila also. :D

Yes, that's right. I used to have a Maskutchi called Leila. She was a nice Tamagotchi, a bit of a pain sometimes, but she was fun! You have good taste! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back