OOOUUUCCCHHH >.<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Molers. (Don't worry, I don't know how to spell well either! xD)

I would try taking some Tylenol (or other over the counter pain killer), and sucking on some ice. The ice should help numb your mouth and keep you distracted. Otherwise there probably isn't much you can do, except wait it out.

omg i was gonna make a topic like this one

on the bottem left side of my mouth has a molar coming in AND IT EFFIN HURTS

i have a bottle of anbesol though

Cinderpelt: I can't suck on ice because my teeth are sensitive and hurt around cold things.

FireCracker: I get ya :)

irock202: Molers are not baby teeth. they're just teeth that you get once and are permenant.

I got My 12 Year molars (Yes! The correct spelling!) when I was 12. (Shocker!)

I took some Ibuprofen (Advil) and rinsed with minty Listering mouthwash.

It helps a ton.

Oooooh..my molars never really hurt when they grew in. o__O Ehh, I still have one stubborn molar which is barely loose..it has been like this for 4 months. x_X

I would take some kind of painkiller. I don't know if this would be good..but maybe Ibuprofen?

I hate that D:

My wisdom teeth have been trying to come in for about a year, but they wont pierce through my gums.

Try orajel(gel?). It's meant for numbing gums. I use it when I have tooth pain, only problem is it wears off pretty quick.

It can be bought in any grocery/drug store.

I hate that D:
My wisdom teeth have been trying to come in for about a year, but they wont pierce through my gums.

Try orajel(gel?). It's meant for numbing gums. I use it when I have tooth pain, only problem is it wears off pretty quick.

It can be bought in any grocery/drug store.
Do you think putting a whole bunch on would make it last longer? X|

I dont have very good explanation but since your teeth are sensitive this is how id do it put ice pack on the cheek its on is it on the side?

I'm getting mine to. It depends on how far you are with them. When they were first beginning to come in , I found biting a towel or cloth would help (which at time would look weird , I suppose). When you start to feel that point with your tongue , when they are starting to rise , a towel/cloth no longer helps , as it starts to hurt. There's nothing much you can do but take pain relievers. I suggest Advil. I hope your teeth feel better. I'll try to PM you some links that may also help.

//Fave1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back