Open to suggestions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowMood

Reaction score
my first tama was back in 97 when I was in 6th grade. I had 2. A p1 and a p2. I still have both and I'm currently running the P2. (5 yr Tongaritchi) I only started it up because I saw the 20th anniversary in the store when I was shopping for my son for Easter and immediately bought it for him. After raising our gotchis together the last few days and joining tamatalk we both want another one. I've never had any other version that the original p1 and p2 from 97 so what are some of your recommendations on a good one to get next? I will probably end up getting one for my son too so ones that can connect would be great. Thanks in advance 😊

After the P1 and P2 came the connections and I definitely wholeheartedly reccomend those. Any version from v1 to v4,5 is good and pretty simple, though v5's and Music Stars are good as well (just a bit different than an usual Tamagotchi experience).

As a way to ease out of the vintages I think either a v2 or v3 would be good and easy enough to take care of.

Not super risky I'd say. Connections use CR2032 batteries which I find don't corrode very often (I don't think I've ever seen a corroded Connection),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back