Operation "Tamas are for Everyone"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help me give BanDai the truth! :D

• I'm in! I'll e-mail them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might e-mail them...

• Nope...:P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
Please help me! BanDai needs to know that there are ppl ranging from ages 8-adulthood and BOTH genders that simply LOVE Tamagotchis!

This project will be called: "Tamas are for Everyone" and I need everyone to participate.

Here's what you do:

E-mail BanDai and tell them that there are some unsatisfied customers /w/ the way they advertise Tamagotchi Pets.

Tell them that Tamagotchis are not childish or girly.

Please help me with this. I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS TO DEATH, but I'm tired of kids thinking they're too old for Tamas or that they're only for girls.

BanDai is awesome but they need to know the truth and will probably like the constructive critisism.

Everyone report back here when you're done e-mailing them so I know that another person has helped out.

Also post what BanDai said back if they reply.

Thank you for your participation.

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

this Is a good idea.

they should make ones with airplanes or something unisex so everyone can enjoy them.

this Is a good idea.they should make ones with airplanes or something unisex so everyone can enjoy them.
Thank you! So far we have one helper. I need everyone to vote and e-mail BanDai. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against BanDai or anything. I just want them to know that boys, girls, and even ADULTS like Tamas! :furawatchi:

I want to help, but I'm not emailing... sorry!! Can someone email for me? Please?
That's okay. You don't have to e-mail them. I just want them to know that ppl of all ages love Tamas.

I almost did this myself :furawatchi: What is the email adress? I am definantly in!

And... BanDai's e-Mail adress is...?
Go to www.bandai.com and click on "contact us" or something like that. That's what I did...I think.

If you do e-mail BanDai though, try and not make it sound like your mad. We don't really want to complain, we are just letting them know that there are ppl out there older than 12 yrs. old that still like Tamagotchis and that by marketing them as if they were childish and girly, they may be losing some customers. :)

-Tamaguy#1 :)

Please help me! BanDai needs to know that there are ppl ranging from ages 8-adulthood and BOTH genders that simply LOVE Tamagotchis! 

This project will be called: "Tamas are for Everyone" and I need everyone to participate.

Here's what you do:

E-mail BanDai and tell them that there are some unsatisfied customers /w/ the way they advertise Tamagotchi Pets.

Please help me with this. I LOVE TAMAGOTCHIS TO DEATH, but I'm tired of kids thinking they're too old for Tamas or that they're only for girls.

BanDai is awesome but they need to know the truth and will probably like the constructive critisism.

Everyone report back here when you're done e-mailing them so I know that another person has helped out.

I know. Loads of people pf all ages play with tamagotchis. I expect that badai already know....

*tama star* :)

I'm in! I'm 19 years old and I like tamas, I saw that v3 commerical and it made me feel ill, way too childish and little-girlish.

:huh: i think that if they made sumthing like that tama's would be cooler then Xbox360's <lol

:)

Here's what you do:

I am in! I have Bandai's e-mail and company info (Thanks Admin!). I probably should tell Bandai about this FAKE TAMA MAKING COMPANY while I am at it.

what a great idea, but i kno lots of girls and boys that have tamas

this way, they'll show that its for girls and boys!!

I already e-mailed them, but they won't reply back! :) Oh well. At least they GOT my e-mail.

They dont say "ONLY FOR GIRLS" or "ONLY FOR CHILDREN" on boxes anywhere. That's the only thing. But I DO wish they would make it more boy/girl. Some are REALLY girly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back