Order an Avatar from me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwefan0704

Reaction score
I will not be making avatars anymore!! sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Color: Violet

Theme/Subject: Bratz

Animation or Plain avvie: plain avvie

OK, well, if you're not making them anymore, don't you think you should have made your topic title, "Not Making Avvies Anymore" instead of "Order an Avvie from me!" People think you mean you will make avvies for them. :)

OK, well, if you're not making them anymore, don't you think you should have made your topic title, "Not Making Avvies Anymore" instead of "Order an Avvie from me!" People think you mean you will make avvies for them. :huh:
Well he cant edit it anymore can he? And if he made a new topic that would be complete spam so it was a good idea for editing it.

And if you think of a guide to change it, it wouldnt happen because this would get closed.

... I never said he should edit it. Anyways, a guide can change it for you and delete our posts so its like this never happened and you can still announce that you're not making avvies anymore. :huh:

Yes but this will get closed cause theres no point of this topic anymore if no ones going to make an avvie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back