Origami 8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
I am crazy for Origami. I can make a lot of stuff.

• Waterlily
  • Balloon
  • Frog
  • Crane
  • Swan
  • Snowball (Which is actually just a crumpled up sheet of paper)
  • Popper (THEY ARE AWESOME 8O)
  • Airplane
  • House
  • Piano
  • tent
  • Card
  • Fortune Teller
  • Fan
  • Camera (Those are awesome too, but they might tear if you take a wrong turn!)
  • And lots of other stuff...

So what can you make?

i can make anything as long as i have the instructions without them i can only make lucky paper stars and wishing cards

I can't make much...

Swan, Ball, Beating Heart, some sort of flower, lucky paper stars (I don't know if they're origami), frog, and I think it's a cicada.

Ooh ooh! I can make a flat piece of paper! xD

Yeah, with origami, I am like the worst. Lol I attempted to make a swan once and... lets just say it didn't look how it should have...

I am crazy for Origami. I can make a lot of stuff.
  • Waterlily
  • Balloon
  • Frog
  • Crane
  • Swan
  • Snowball (Which is actually just a crumpled up sheet of paper)
  • Popper (THEY ARE AWESOME 8O)
  • Airplane
  • House
  • Piano
  • tent
  • Card
  • Fortune Teller
  • Fan
  • Camera (Those are awesome too, but they might tear if you take a wrong turn!)
  • And lots of other stuff...
So what can you make?
Woa, that's so cool! If I knew you, I'd probably pay you to make me stuff =].

I once tried to make a paper crane because I read this book about a dying girl who made them and it had the instructions in the back, and I liked the book so I tried to make one. It was so gorgeous I decided it was unfair to the rest of the world to compare themselves to my great talent, so I never made another oragami again.

I can make furtune tellers. Nobody's really that into them anymore, but I make miniatures when I get bored *cough*studyhall*cough*. xD

I can probably make a fortune teller atleast the size of your fingernail on your pinky finger. Depending on how big your pinky finger is.. 0___o

I used to be able to make frogs.. Miniature frogs... But I forgot how to..

I seem to enjoy miniature origami. ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back