Original Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you miss the original Tamagotchis?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• A little

• I don't know

• I forgot about them, I like Tama Connections now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss them a little, even though Tamagotchi Connections are 100% better. lol It's amazing how much they have improved.

Thanks everyone!

[SIZE=14pt]Please keep voting as much as you can. [/SIZE]

At least until the end of Thursday!

That may also be cause when i had the orignal ones i was young and i couldn't fiqure it out and the always died.

Yes, I love the old ones! They bring back memories, and they are all so cute and old!

The originals were not as fun as these but they still had a certain quality to them that couldn't keep you away. Of course the original tamagotchis are the first one of it's kind (the first thing actually called TAMAGOTCHI) so I guess you could say it's a one of a kind too! :furawatchi:

I will never forget all my gen1 and gen2 tama's, i'm currently looking for some gen2 tama's and am willing to trade some of my v1 connections for a few of em^-^ I still have 2 gen1 tama's but i want to care for a mimitchi again... i miss that little tama (and it's not the same on the connection...).

I will never forget all my gen1 and gen2 tama's, i'm currently looking for some gen2 tama's and am willing to trade some of my v1 connections for a few of em^-^ I still have 2 gen1 tama's but i want to care for a mimitchi again... i miss that little tama (and it's not the same on the connection...).
What are connections?

yes i found out i used to have one recently by a firend who said i talked about tamagotchis a long time a go and that it got stolen by this rude boy in our kindergardern class , *sigh* there goes tama #5, at least i found a tama holder at a garage sale, its one of those tamagotchi's from a long time a go

ya, and with the v.2's u can even get the original characters and more! lol. but i voted alittle

I like that the Connections can do a ton more, but I miss the old Tamas characters, especially Zaccitchi. They also grew up slower, so I got attached to them more. I generally had one for 2-3 weeks before it went back to its home planet. With the new ones, it's barely a week. :lol: And I don't like that they turn into seniors if you keep them too long...

Also, I think they're adding new characters too fast, I can barely keep up with all of them!

But, that's just me. :lol:

I like that the Connections can do a ton more, but I miss the old Tamas characters, especially Zaccitchi. They also grew up slower, so I got attached to them more. I generally had one for 2-3 weeks before it went back to its home planet. With the new ones, it's barely a week. :D And I don't like that they turn into seniors if you keep them too long...
Also, I think they're adding new characters too fast, I can barely keep up with all of them!

But, that's just me. :D
Yeah,

It is true. They are adding lots of new characters! I always look at the names for a while so I can say their names and not say something like this:

"My Tamagotchi evolved into this one that looks like a hamster :) "

Lol! I would sound so unexperienced!

Anyways, lets get back to the topic shall we? In my opinion the Tamagotchi Original was much better! They had Tamagotchi's such as:

-Morino

-Umi No

-P1

-P2

-Osutchi

-Mesutchi

-Digimon

-Angelgotchi

and other Tamagotchi's which made it so much more fun! Lots of different types of Tamagotchi's rather than just Tamagotchi Connection.... :D

Regards,

DarkCore

The older ones are way more fun to play with and to collect. There are so many of them! I like the older ones better.
I know, I like the older ones better. They look more fun and better to play...for some reason. :)

I know, I like the older ones better. They look more fun and better to play...for some reason. :)
Yes,

I know. I am going to try buy them all again because they bring back so many memories from the '90s! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back