Osu Mesu hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
I've been trying to hatch/mate my Osu and Mesu. I connect them to eachother, pressed the hart-icons and now they are dancing around like madman :eek: Do I have to push any button or someting? Or just have to wait? Because it's been going on for a very long time now (about 10 minutes :S) :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
After you connect them, and activate the heart icon on each, they will both begin to dance back and forth to a tune. Now press the B (middle) button (on one or both, I don't remember.) They should stop dancing, the tune should become a long solid beep and the characters will slide off-screen. A moment later if they slide back on-screen with "OK" beside them, they're ready to mate. Now press the B (middle) button again (on both I think.) The tune will start again, and the screens will fill in all black. Then they will reappear and start dancing again. The whole process takes a long time (almost 3 minutes from the time you first connect them until the babies are born, etc.) Don't allow them to come apart during this time, or the whole process will stop and you'll have to start over.

When I press B on the girl nothing happens (they keep dancing), when I press B on the boy they stop dancing, and nothing happens :eek: After a few seconds the menu even dissapears. So I stoped the mating process :huh:

Edit: ok I've tried a lot of times, I already had the OK-screen, but when I press B it just stops :)

edit again :p : It worked!!! :D They are mating right now!!

Thnx for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back