OSU & MESUCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybirds

Reaction score
:angry: I ran across a set of them on Ebay. They are supposed to be mating pair? This may be a stupid question...so you need to purchase 2? Anyone have them and if you do can you give me some info on them? Just wondering what they are all about.

:( I ran across a set of them on Ebay. They are supposed to be mating pair? This may be a stupid question...so you need to purchase 2? Anyone have them and if you do can you give me some info on them? Just wondering what they are all about.
Yeah they were the first mating pair that came out. I have a pink Mesuchi, but I'm not going to play with it UNTIL I get my Osuchi. I think they came out in 1997. I think they're pretty cute. They have a few characters that we have on the modern versions.

C~M

I saw only sets on Ebay for about $30.00 + shipping. I bought 3 Gotchi's this week so I gotta wait. You have only one huh? I guess you could raise it,but not have a baby right? It would drive me crazy I'd wait too!!!!! :)

I saw only sets on Ebay for about $30.00 + shipping. I bought 3 Gotchi's this week so I gotta wait. You have only one huh? I guess you could raise it,but not have a baby right? It would drive me crazy I'd wait too!!!!! :)
Yeah now I have to find somebody who doesn't have a set up, just Osuchi. That'll be hard. But the sets together are just too expensive, I'd be better off buying them sepratly.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back